How To Pass A Drug Test For Stoners
The best way to pass your upcoming drugs test is with a planned 30 – 40 day detox during which you will also abstain from smoking or consuming any cannabis. I will go deeper into the details of a 30 day detox later on as most people probably don’t have the luxury of 30+ days to spare before their drugs test. If you are one of those people then listen up, no one can guarantee you are going to pass the test however we can follow a few simple steps and hope for the best. If you are over 200 pounds or have a high body fat percentage then it could take you a lot longer to cleanse your system of any traces of cannabis so try to allow yourself more time to detox if you fall into that category.
All of the information presented in this article is geared towards passing a urine test as 75% of all drugs tests are urinalysis whereas hair and blood tests only make up 24%. So if you only have a short window of time before your test you need to make sure that you consume plenty of fluids, this is referred to as flushing and is the easiest and cheapest way to get a false negative on a drugs test. It is important to note that these tests do not test for the amount of drugs present in the urine, they actually check the amount of metabolites which are present as the drugs are ingested and then expelled as metabolites. By flushing your system it will enable your body to produce metabolites which are not tainted by the THC present in your system. Standard urinalysis will check for 31 different metabolites caused by cannabis, 3 caused by opiates, 4 by cocaine and 5 by amphetamines. It goes without saying but make sure you don’t over-hydrate yourself as the end result could be fatal.
Drinking large amount of fluids will ultimately make your urine very watery, this is a clear tip off to the person preforming the analysis. To get around this problem you should take either vitamin B-2 or B-12, a dose of about 50-100mg will ensure that the color of your urine is yellow. Another tip is that during the urine test you should only pee into the urine sample cup towards the end of your stream as the urine at the start of the stream will contain a higher concentration of metabolites. If you are really short on time then combine the previous with about 4-6 aspirin, this has been reported to give false negatives on drug tests.
If you do have 30 to 40 days prior to your drugs test then you should follow this basic detox guide to ensure that you pass your drugs test with flying colors.
1. Drink Lots of Water- While hydrating the body is certainly one of the key ways to detox marijuana from your system, it is not a magic solution. Drinking lots of water keeps the body well hydrated and healthy which is one of the most important things to do when you are trying to get your body to use resources to detox and is especially important when you are attempting to cleanse cannabis from your system naturally.
2. Get Your Exercise- Because marijuana is fat soluble and can be stored in the fat cells of your body, the more body fat you have the longer it’s going to take to detox. The best way to exercise is to use a combination of both strength training and cardio type training such as running or swimming which will burn body fat and help speed up the rate of your metabolism.
3. Eat Lots of healthy Fiber – Many sources of healthy fiber can come in the form of various grains, whole wheat that has not been enriched, and legumes which include peas, peanuts, lentils, soy, and beans will provide you with a lot of the healthy nutrients that are needed for a healthy detox.
4. Tea Time – There are numerous kinds of tea that are said to cleanse your system of cannabis. One of them is Dandelion tea because it helps the liver to eliminate toxins from the body. Green Tea is also a great way to give the body a boost because of the high levels of antioxidants and electrolytes it contains such as Vitamin-C. Any tea that contains a small amount of caffeine will boost your metabolism and help to burn excess fat.
5. Pass on Junk Food and Red Meat – Junk food and fast food are unhealthy in general but when it comes to detoxing marijuana they certainly don’t help. These types of food are high in sodium which causes water retention, and high in sugar and fat which slows the metabolism. Instead focus on highly nutritious foods like lean meats, fruits and vegetables.
6. Drink Lemon Juice – Lemons contain very high levels of Vitamin C, which are a very important electrolyte and also a great way to detox THC naturally. It is best if you get your own fresh lemons from the grocery store as store bought juice will not have the same potency as fresh squeezed lemons.
8. Eat Your Leafy Greens –Green vegetables like kale, broccoli, spinach, and chard are super high in vitamins and minerals like iron. These vegetables contain essential nutrients needed for boosting the body metabolism.
9. Abstain – Using marijuana during your cleanse will re-deposit THC into your body and make you dirty again. The natural cleansing process will effectively start from scratch after you re-introduce toxins into the body.
10. Test Yourself – Get a Home test kit at your local drug store or online to confirm you are clean.