Top 5 Eye-drops For Stoners
Eye-drops are a necessity for any stoner in need of discretion, if you suffer from severe red eye while getting high then take a look at the following products, they will be perfect for you.
Visine Red Eyes
Visine-A is an antihistamine/decongestant eye drop, formerly available by prescription only, that provides temporary relief of itchy, red eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and smoke.
“I have used regular Visine for eye irritation. It does work my friends and family have used it as well. However, I now know there are such a variety of Visine products for particular eye issues such as Tired Eyes, Allergies and more. I am looking forward to trying them when I need relief for certain eye symptoms.” Katy – Texas
- Refreshes and lubricates
- Fast acting and long lasting comfort
- Intense freshness formula that works on contact and soothes your eyes for up to 8 hours
“This stuff works better than any other eyedrop brand out there at getting rid of red eye. Try it once & you will never go back to another brand! Warning: stings a little when you put it in, so if your eyes are incredibly sensitive this may not be the product for you.” – Sarah
- Bausch and Lomb Opcon A Itching and Redness relives from itchy and red eyes.
- It is temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- It is once available by prescription only, Opcon-A combines an antihistamine with a decongestant for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes.
“I love these eye drops and I’ve been using them for years for all of my allergy/itchy/red eye ailments.
Opcon-A drops provide me with amazing relief as they turn my eyes from red and tired into bright, white eyes that don’t itch and water incessantly.
It’s one of my manbag essentials…” – Sundance Wilson
- Contains the maximum strength of redness relief
- Helps protect against further irritations
- Soothes and moisturizes to relieve redness due to irritation, burning and mild dry eyes
- From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
“Great for removing redness after consuming some herb. I always use this before class so people do not just look at me and just know.” – JP
- Combines an antihistamine and a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes
- For the temporary relief of redness and itching of the eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal dander, and hair
- Clinically proven to be effective
- Recommended by eye doctors
“I originally bought this for allergy season but I find that it removes redness better than Visine. Makes the whites of my eyes nice and bright for a couple of hours. Especially helpful in the mornings for blurry vision upon waking.” – J